Don't miss the September 8th issue of EE Times, which will feature a special section on "advanced audio." Assembled with the help of the Audio Engineering Society (AES) - which holds its 125th convention next month in San Francisco - it comprises a selection of articles by AES contributors on a wide variety of topics:
- AES San Francisco Convention: Come and learn about designing for audio
- Lessons learned: My 6 biggest digital audio mistakes
- PC audio subsystems: Evolution and design
- Audio needs standards
- MPEG Surround: A new standard for surround sound
- Audio Power Amplifiers: Getting Smaller and More Powerful
- Optimizing dynamic range of balanced audio inputs
- Audio ADC buffer design secrets
Included in the section is information on how EE Times readers can register to get a free exhibits pass to next month's AES convention. The complete section is only available in the digital edition of EE Times.
If you're already an EE Times subscriber, you can view the special audio issue here. (The link will work once the issue becomes available on September 8.) If you wish to become a subscriber, simply fill out the free registration form here.
Comments, questions or suggestions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.