Hardware at clearance prices -- buy now before it all goes!
I just heard from my old chum Tony Burch "Down Under" in Australia (he of FPGA Design Introductory Videos fame). Apparently they are having an "FPGA Lab Liquidation Sale" in which they are clearing some hardware out of their lab at clearance prices. Tony's message reads as follows:
FPGA Laboratory Liquidation Sale. Over 1,000 units – be quick, all stock must go!
We have to get these items out of the lab! The space needs to be cleared for new development. We are practically giving away this stuff so that we can get it into the hands of the creative people that are going to use it – that's you!
Click Here for more information and to look as the pictures.
Some of the items are as follows:
- CPLD boards, 10 for 20 bucks ($2 each)
- Peripheral Connector Modules, 10 for 20 bucks ($2 each)
- Switches modules, 10 for 10 bucks ($1 each)
- LEDs modules, 10 for 10 bucks ($1 each)
- 5 different grab-bags to choose from
- FPGA eval boards, Xilinx and Altera
- Lots of FPGA devices for prototyping, Xilinx and Altera
- Lots more...
Prices are in Australian dollars, so when you order from Europe or USA you will be paying less; for example, approximately, AUD$20 = US$16.73 = EURO$11.39.
* Stock may run out in less than one or two days. No minimum or maximum order limits per customer.
PO Box 1548
North Ryde, NSW, 2113
Now, Tony is a great guy and I think these are great bargains, so if you see anything here that you want, I'd suggest contacting him ASAP and "get while the getting is good," as it were.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to email me – Clive "Max" Maxfield – at firstname.lastname@example.org). And, of course, if you haven't already done so, don't forget to Sign Up for our weekly Programmable Logic DesignLine Newsletter.