Programmable Logic DesignLine Blog
Don't blame me... it's not my fault.. the person responsible for all of this is...
Gary Smith (www.garysmitheda.com) just sent me an email containing a bunch of puns as follows, so he's the one we have to hold accountable for all of this:
- The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
He acquired his size from too much pi.
- I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out
to be an optical Aleutian.
- She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it
was a weapon of math disruption.
- The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum
- Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are
looking into it.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to
the other, "You stay here, I'll go on a head."
- I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: "Keep off the
- A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When
his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No change
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't
have the balls to do it.
- The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium
- The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your
count that votes.
- When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
- Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
Questions? Comments? Feel free to email me – Clive "Max" Maxfield – at firstname.lastname@example.org). And, of course, if you haven't already done so, don't forget to Sign Up for our weekly Programmable Logic DesignLine Newsletter.