RF & Microwave Designline Blog
If you are inspired to write something up for the RF DesignLine, but want to write something "further along in the foodchain," then here is your chance. I'm planning a new series of articles next year called "RF in Action." If you have an idea for an abstract, please send it my way at email@example.com. In the meantime, here are the specs:
New Series: RF IN ACTION:
- Length: 700-1000 words
- Text format: Word
- Graphics: 300 DPI JPEG, TIFF (need actual graphics files)
- Graphics required: 1-2
- Content should resemble a case study, but really dig into why the RF made it possible.
- Be sure to tell the RF part of the story. Include specs, and tell why they were important for the application. The idea is for designers to see what their end customers really care about and what the challenges of an install might be at the end of the "food chain."
- Avoid promotional language regarding parts.
- Optional video component: about 4 minutes in one of these formats: MOV, MPEG, WMV, or AVI