RF & Microwave Designline Blog
Medical electronics are fast becoming a great market for RF products, particularly low power and ultra low power wireless. If you are just getting into designs in this area, or even if you are a seasoned 'veteran,' I'd like to point out a webinar that might be of use.
December 7th at 1PM, there will be a webinar hosted by EDN and sponsored by Freescale and PTC on "The medical balancing act: Lower costs with greater innovation." If you have any questions before the webinar, please follow this link to post them, and the hosts will endeavor to answer them!
Here are some of the topics on deck for the webniar:
- Review the critical medical market drivers
- Cutting edge medical applications
- How to navigate the wireless connectivity maze
- Discuss solutions for data connectivity
- Understanding the increased role of software in product innovation
- Strategies of conformance to standards & FDA regulations
You can register here