RF & Microwave Designline Blog
If you are in the Boston area next week (Sept 20 to 23, 2010) or already plan on attending the ESC Boston show, here are some highlights that might appeal to RF and microwave engineers...
- Keynote from John East, of Actel. Listen as John East recounts a bit of the history of the electronics industry, likely tapping on his experiences at Actel, AMD, Raytheon, and Fairchild.
- Hands on Training on a Tektronix Scope. 75-minute session on 'Understanding the techniques for validating and troubleshooting operation of an embedded system.'
- Chance to win a scope. Tektronix will give away five scopes.
- Conference sessions on multimedia and signal processing and aerospace and military.
- Exhibitor List. Take a look at who's going to be exhibiting during the exhibit hours: Tuesday 11:30-7PM and Wednesday 10:30 to 5PM.
If you are going to be at ESC next week, sound off below and tell us what you are looking for in the RF/Microwave realm, or what you are showing.