Welcome to a brand new site and a brand new blog! DSO.com aims to be the Web resource for corporate executives and technical managers who make companywide device software decisions in industries like aerospace/defense, automotive, consumer devices, industrial and network equipment.
For these industry members, DSO.com will provide strategies, best practices and methodologies for success. And in my DSO blog, I'll alert you to the latest DSO developments, issues and controversies. And I'll do it twice a week, starting right now.
For now, though, a word about this site. You'll find most of the content arranged in six categories: News, In-Depth, Analysis, Contributor Centers, Whitepaper Library and Events.
- In News you'll find the latest developments from DSO industry suppliers, market watchers and users, with news stories by both DSO.com's dedicated journalists and staff reporters from other CMP publications and sites (DSO.com is published by CMP Media).
- Our In-Depth section brings you feature-length articles that explain and put into perspective the latest DSO trends, market developments and challenges.
- Analysis is where you'll find incisive columns from independent market analysis firms, including Yankee Group, Embedded Market Forecasters (EMF) and Gartner.
- In Contributor Centers you'll find tutorials and other useful content from our sponsors.
- Whitepaper Library features, um, white papers from leading market watchers.
- And Events is where you'll learn about the DSO community's upcoming conferences, conventions, Webcasts and more.
I'm thrilled to be a part of DSO.com's launch, and I look forward to burning up the bandwidth with this blog in the weeks and months to come.
Welcome aboard! Help us get things rolling by sending me your DSO comments, questions and suggestions: email@example.com.