If you are in the bay area, it could pay for you to check out DesignCon 2011. It's running January 31 to February 3 in the Santa Clara Convention Center. .
I see from the conference schedule that there are a couple of RF-related tracks: Electromagnetic Compatibility and Interference, RF and Microwave Signal Integrity. The RF and Microwave Signal Integrity track includes papers on crosstalk, estimating Q, and high-speed interconnect characterization.
Here's a rundown of all the show tracks:
- Chip-Level System Design and Verification
- High-Speed Signal Processing, Equalization and Coding
- Power Integrity and Power Distribution Networks
- Electromagnetic Compatibility and Interference
- Test and Measurement Methodology
- RF and Microwave Signal Integrity
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Design and Verification
- FPGA Design and Debug
- System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
- PCB Materials, Processing and Characterization
- PCB Design Tools and Optimization Techniques
- High-Speed Parallel Interface Design
- Multi-Gigabit Serial Interface Design
- High-Speed Timing, Jitter and Noise
If you are wondering who is going to be at the EXPO part of the show, here is the exhibitor list
If you go to the show/conference, please use the comments section below to let us know what you think.