Sad to relate, I didn’t manage to attend ESC Silicon Valley this year (it was on May 2–5), but I just heard that UBM Electronics is offering a virtual version of this event…
This free extravaganza will occur on Thursday 16 June 2011 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). And if you miss this, it will be available in a 6-month archive from 17 June to 17 December.
The thing that caught my eye was the Fireside Chat with Steve Wozniak, which was captured from the live ESC Silicon Valley event. This is your chance to to watch Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer and Chief Scientist at Fusion-io, in action! (I was fortunate to see Steve last week at DAC 2011, which was really interesting – Click Here to see my blog – so I’m really looking forward to watching this Fireside Chat).
The Technical Program features video presentations from ESC Silicon Valley, along with live Q&A.
- Speed Training: Android in an Hour - William Gatliff
- Agile Software Development Techniques for Embedded Systems - Robert Oshana
- Modern Network Security Protocol for Embedded Systems - David Kleidermacher
- Mars Ate My Spacecraft - Jack Ganssle
- Developers Insight Into Cortex M4 - Mark Kraeling
to view the complete program and to register.
Important System Setup & Compatibility Checks:
- Make sure that your PC is ready for the show:
- Make sure that your PC passes the port checker test:
- Find useful tips to prepare your computer for the show:
Time Zone Converter
- Find the right time in your location:
View the Printable Attendee Guide
- Read through this guide for important show information:
- Add this event to your calendar:
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
if you have any questions, or go to the Help Desk located within the user toolbar, and contact one of the personnel staffing the booth from 8AM - 3PM PDT. We look forward to your participation in this event!