A winner is picked and 25 Adafruit Tinker boards are given away!
With over 100 captions submitted this month, it was incredibly difficult to choose a winner. To be completely honest, I picked about 10 that I liked, wrote their names on a piece of paper, and drew one from a hat to choose. If you don't like it, blame the hat.
Our lucky winner is mftkoehler, who will be receiving one of the Adafruit Tinker Boards as well as a color original of this comic with his caption on it from the very talented Daniel Guidera.
I also had the wonderful task of naming 24 more fledgling caption writers to receive one of these cool little prototyping boards. And in no particular order, here they are:
- Doug_S: "Bob knew immediately he should expect quite a bit of biting sarcasm from his new officemate."
- Rick_Hille: "Funny, when I saw in his resume that SeaWorld was his last employer, I just assumed he was in the IT department."
- Wnderer: "This isn't what I meant when I said we should throw our startup into the shark tank to get some venture capital."
- David Ashton: "Send it back! I asked for a Bluetooth tester!"
- engunneer: "I thought you said, 'Where's the Shark?' not 'WireShark'."
- lightmanca: "Edgar finally figured out how to use Arduino to Jump The Shark!"
- kpferg: "Yes Henry, I do think that is the sawtooth waveform we were looking for, but you're going to have to attach the probes yourself."
- tritonesub: "That's a great white noise generator you have there, Phil!"
- bnowak0: "This was no bauding accident!"
- NoNIckName_#2: "Is it time for performance reviews again already?"
- M1Dave: "You might want to set this new O-scope display resolution back to SD-2D."
- harryjree: "Your delivery from SharkFun is here!"
- jjulian274: "That's the answer! Change the signal to a sawtooth wave to give it more bite!"
- big Chano: "At what point do we decide this is really more of a bug than a feature?"
- mvsopen: "You said your mod would prevent phishing, not fishing! Big difference. Huge!"
- AbramsonCraig: "Yes, this is the version of the SHARC that has an ARM in it. And a few LEGS. And a SNORKEL. "
- PhilT_#1: "Oh Sorry, this is the lab. By the way, I'm the new guy from legal."
- mlubert: "Try as they might, nobody could ever reproduce the infamous 'Shark Bug'."
- johnventions: "BE HONEST, GUYS. Who drank the last of the coffee?"
- WireMan0: "Which one of you ordered two $100,000 scopes?"
- pruden: "The ONE day we wanted a byte cap."
- MKolb: Old engineer to young engineer: "This is what happens when you have visibility to upper management!"
- Paul JM: "When Bob's fingerprint identified him as a Samsung employee, he realized the true purpose of the new iPhone security feature."
- Frank Eory: "That moment when the development team realized that marketing had finally jumped the shark with it's latest product idea."
For those of you who won, email me your physical address and I'll make sure you get the board! They were all hilarious though, so if you've got a few minutes, you should jump over and just read them all.