Test your knowledge of test instrumentation in this second of three installments.
It's Friday. Do you really feel like working? Well then, take a break and test your test knowledge with a few questions. Answers appear on the last page. The questions originally appeared in Test & Measurement World. (In case you missed it, see last week's questions.)
Which of the following degrades a measurement system's ENOB (effective number of bits)?
- Noise from gain-setting resistors within the instrumentation amplifier
- Sample-and-hold amplifier bandwidth errors
- Channel-to-channel offset
- Input multiplexer channel crosstalk
- Nonlinearity of an analog-to-digital converter
- All of the above
- Answers a and d only
To Page 2