Four more questions about USB Type-C connector that you need to answer.
Last week, we posted five questions about the USB Type-C connector. This week, you get off easy because there are just four questions to answer. All nine questions were submitted by Tami Pippert of Keysight Technologies. As always, answers appear on the last page.
1. What is the USB-C alternate mode?
- The choice to run the Type-C connector in USB 2.0 USB 3.0/3.1 mode
- The ability to reassign Type-C pin functionality to change the standard the link is operating (eg running DisplayPort across the Type-C interface)
- The ability to choose between increased power capabilities and increased data transfer speeds
- Selection of which orientation you want to run the Type-C connector
To Page 2