Design Contests & Competitions
It's a battle.
The EE Life Techno-Pop! Quiz leaderboard remain unchanged this week, however, newer entrants are starting to close the gap between themselves and these early leaders.
Leaders Jeferson Camargo de Oliveira, Frank Froelich, Malcolm Stagg and Adam Petersen scored perfect 10s; They were joined in the winner's circle by Vincent Rheaume.
But Rheaume and Cejo Lonappan are chipping away, moving up the board with 22 and 28 points respectively, just behind Jason Sellnow (34), Adam Petersen (38) and Michael Maassel (40).
This week's quiz is ready. If you dare.
Here are the answers to last week's quiz:
Where were the plans for the Curta handheld mechanical calculator drawn up? A: In the Buchenwald concentration camp
- Which three technology companies were responsible for jointly developing the near field communication (NFC) short-range wireless connectivity technology? A: NXP, Infineon and Sony
- According to Zatil Hamid in her blog post on e-books and audio, what is the crest factor or PAR (peak to average power ratio) of typical music signals? A: 12dB
- According to In-Stat, the number of in-vehicle-infotainment systems expected to ship in 2015 is forecast to exceed: A: 35 million
- The fastest-selling consumer-targeted device to date is: A: Microsoft Kinect
- What company joined Sematech’s 3-D Interconnect program? A: Hynix
- We all know that great American icon, Rube Goldberg. Who is Rube's British counterpart? A: Heath Robinson
- What was the new development this week in the Department of Energy’s L-Prize lighting competition? A: The competition finally got a second entrant
- Developers from this company demonstrated the first version of the open source mobile operating system supporting tablets: A: Google
- Holdover is the time period required to keep the network: A: Sync-stabilized when the source of sync is disrupted or unavailable.
More Blogs from Design Contests & Competitions
Congratulations to Russ Ingram. Who would have thought engineers could be so funny?
April's caption contest is a delight. Enter your best caption for a chance to win.
The caption contest winner for March is announced!
Give us your best caption for a chance to win the original print, in color, with your caption on it!
Everyone's bets were placed, but only one can be the winner of a fantastic comic and a fantastic development board.
LATEST ARCHIVED BROADCAST
EE Times editor Junko Yoshida grills two executives --Rick Walker, senior product marketing manager for IoT and home automation for CSR, and Jim Reich, CTO and co-founder at Palatehome.
Datasheets.com Parts Search
185 million searchable parts
(please enter a part number or hit search to begin)