Breaking News
Design Contests & Competitions

Landslide Winner

NO RATINGS
View Comments: Newest First | Oldest First | Threaded View
Naomi Price
User Rank
Rookie
re: Landslide Winner
Naomi Price   1/26/2012 9:27:30 PM
NO RATINGS
Mystery solved -- I failed to notice that Doug S also received 5% of the votes. Sorry it took me so long to get back to this!

Naomi Price
User Rank
Rookie
re: Landslide Winner
Naomi Price   12/16/2011 7:27:58 PM
NO RATINGS
Excellent point -- I'll go query Google Docs and report back.

David Ashton
User Rank
Blogger
re: Landslide Winner
David Ashton   12/16/2011 10:11:00 AM
NO RATINGS
Well deserved, JOtt. Not to be picky, Naomi, but 75+15+5 = 95%. The other two got no votes, so what happened to the other 5%???

More Blogs from Design Contests & Competitions
Congratulations to Russ Ingram. Who would have thought engineers could be so funny?
April's caption contest is a delight. Enter your best caption for a chance to win.
The caption contest winner for March is announced!
Give us your best caption for a chance to win the original print, in color, with your caption on it!
Everyone's bets were placed, but only one can be the winner of a fantastic comic and a fantastic development board.
Radio
NEXT UPCOMING BROADCAST
EE Times Senior Technical Editor Martin Rowe will interview EMC engineer Kenneth Wyatt.
Top Comments of the Week
Like Us on Facebook

Datasheets.com Parts Search

185 million searchable parts
(please enter a part number or hit search to begin)
EE Times on Twitter
EE Times Twitter Feed
Flash Poll