Clive 'Max' Maxfield has narrowed down the February captions -- now it's your turn to pick the winner...
Clive Maxfield, better known as Max the Magnificent, has narrowed down the February captions to his favorite eight-- now it's your turn to pick the winner. Click here to go to the ballot!
Check out Max's picks, below, then head over to our ballot and vote for your favorite from his list. The winner will receive a color print of the cartoon from Daniel Guiders with the winning caption in place.
- He's checking his modulation theory....how many bits can you get on a cycle... (David Ashton)
- Looks like sales is already promoting their big “win” and the product has not even been designed yet. (jkdrum)
- Who wants to explain to Larry that the expression "a manager must keep all the balls in the air" is simply a metaphor? (kteam42)
- Our HR dept has come up with a new interview technique for project managers. (Chuck.Hill)
- It was the culmination of countless months of heroic effort, but their eureka moment was suddenly upstaged by a mere dilettante. (seaEE)
- Bill came up with an act to impress the clowns in the board room (BobsUrUncle)
- Extract from the safety & security pamphlet: don't forget to close the door. (Denis.Giri)
- Like all great Project Managers, Max is a magician: His genius is to have everyone's balls in the air except his own. (Gruntmaster5000)
You can see all the February captions here.