The caption contest winner for March is announced!
I spent a lot of time going back and forth on this caption decision. It seems I just couldn't make up my mind!
"Thanks to our new, Twitter-inspired abbreviations, our workplace accident rate is way dn."
Oddly enough, I landed on the very first caption that was entered! The fantastic Betajet will be receiving the original print, in color, with his caption on it from the extremely talented Daniel Guidera. Of course, then he'll have to decide which way to hang it!
It seems this comic in particular had a higher than average amount of hilarious captions, here are a few that caught my attention:
- "Sure, we missed the project delivery date twice, then the contract was canceled, but here's the upside..." -- Mursu
- "If you would like to follow this presentation, it is best to do a head stand. Your Resistance will turn to Conductance and your Reactance will turn to Susceptance.." -- Ecspansion
- "G'day mates! I'm pleased to say that sales in the southern hemisphere are ramping up smoothly." -- seaEE
- "Sales Rep: 'You guys are gonna love this! Our new 'dn' arrow stickers have MUCH better specs, and they're only $0.10 more!' " -- Rfindley
- "Your raises are in, and I'm happy to announce..." -- C VanDorne
- "Great news, quality is UP." -- TFCSD
Keep your eyes peeled as April's caption contest should be arriving any time. While you wait, you should probably go back and read all of the captions suggested for this comic just to see if any tickle your funny bone!
— Caleb Kraft, Chief Community Editor, EE Times
For more projects that engineers are passionate about, be sure to check out EELife daily.