In which we find some of the best (or worst, depending on your point of view) puns I've seen recently.
I just received an email from Gary Smith (www.garysmitheda.com). This comprises some of the best (or worst, depending on your point of view) puns I’ve seen recently.
The really cool thing is that many of these are new to me, which is saying something when you’ve been around as long as I have. OK, here we go…
- I do not enjoy computer jokes. Not one bit.
- I changed my iPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- A guy got arrested playing the guitar for fingering A minor.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type-O.
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
- Energizer bunny arrested -- charged with battery.
- I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils ?
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
- All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. Police have nothing to go on.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
- Velcro – what a rip off !
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- Venison for dinner? Oh deer!
- Earthquake in Washington D.C. was obviously government's fault.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
- Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
If you found this article to be interest, visit Microcontroller / MCU Designline
where – in addition to my blogs on all sorts of "stuff" (also check out my Max's Cool Beans
blog) – you will find the latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles with regard to all aspects of designing and using microcontrollers.
Also, you can obtain a highlights update delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for my weekly newsletter – just Click Here
to request this newsletter using the Manage Newsletters tab (if you aren't already a member you'll be asked to register, but it's free and painless so don't let that stop you [grin]).
Last but certainly not least, make sure you check out all of the discussions and other information resources at MicrocontrollerCentral.com
, including blogs by yours truly.