If you are tasked with connecting power, signals, and/or data in an industrial environment, the Connectivity Solutions for Next Gen Industrial Automation and Control Webinar is for you.
The hour-long Webinar will be live on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 2:00 pm ET and 11:00 am PT. Panel experts include:
- Vineet Aggarwal, Group Manager for Embedded Systems Products at National Instruments
- Eric Bogatin, a Signal Integrity Evangelist with Bogatin Enterprises, part of Teledyne LeCroy
- Clark Kinnaird, Systems Engineer, Industrial Interface Group at Texas Instruments
- Yvonne Lin, Industrial Marketing Manager at Xilinx
- Rich Nass, Brand Director, Design News, UBM Electronics.
Discussion will focus on:
- How to connect (and how not to)--Tips, Tricks and Warnings
- What can possibly go wrong? Problems from a blip on a screen to the catastrophic
- A variety of connector requirements you’ll need to consider?
- Trends in connectivity and cabling
- Selecting materials, signal speed and integrity, and available footprint options
Connectivity is key to productivity and reliability in today's industrial setting. Distributing intelligence in demanding and harsh environments requires knowledge and tactics in connectivity solutions to ensure mechanical and electrical robustness. Precision, mobility, dexterity, cost, the list is endless. Make a dent in understanding your options and ask questions of the impressive panel members participating in this Webinar.
If you are currently designing and connecting industrial systems, will be, or want to be informed of the latest and greatest flexible factory connectivity challenges and solutions, register here, and join this important connectivity discussion.