IMS2011 PREVIEW CONTINUED
AWR Booth #1618
Visit AWR (Booth #1618) to preview AWR 2011: Microwave Office™ electrical-thermal MMIC co-simulation
and yield analysis/optimization; Visual System Simulator
™ envelope simulator, and AXIEM® asynchronous electromagnetic (EM) simulation. Catch “Spotlight Talks” in Booth #1618 too that feature customer/partner use of AWR software and the 9 AWR talks showcased within the MicroApps Theater. More info at www.awrcorp.com/IMS2011
Peregrine Semiconductor Booth #1626
Peregrine DuNE™ Digitally Tunable Capacitors (DTCs) Enable Tunable Matching Networks: Tuning challenges have finally met their match! Peregrine’s PE64904 (SPI) and PE64905 (I2C) DTCs are solid-state, digitally controlled variable capacitors targeting 100MHz–3GHz. These unprecedented UltraCMOS™ RFICs enable frequency agile tunable matching networks, increasing radiated power and improving antenna performance. Utilizing DuNE DTCs, monolithic tunable filters can also replace antiquated switchable filter banks, reducing radio complexity and cost. Featuring capacitance of 1.05-5.1 pF; 131 fF step size; Q~40 for lowest Cap state at high frequency; 2 kV HBM ESD; fast 10μs switching time and low-power operation. Visit Peregrine to find out more, or head to this product information.
Integrated Microwave Technologies Booth #3903
Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC (IMT), introduces the ultra compact VSTx COFDM Transmitter at IMS 2011 (Booth 3903). The VSTx is an ultra small, low power, standard definition (SD) COFDM transmitter ideally suited for UAV/UGV, robotic, concealed body-worn video wires and other surveillance applications. The VSTx features superb H.264 SD encoding and operates in the standard 2k DVB-T COFDM mode. Only two cubic inches in size and weighing in at 26.3 grams, the VSTx is available with two connector options. The first model features a standard connector for simple interfacing in the field. The second model features a small flex ribbon interface cable that is ideal for direct integration in OEM systems design.
The VSTx transmitter can be operated in 1.25 MHz or 2.5 MHz narrow bandwidth COFDM (NBCOFDM) modes with an RF output up to 100mW. This mode uses the RF spectrum more efficiently, permitting more transmitters to be used simultaneously. The VSTx transmitter is also capable of handling 4W or 6W DC power consumption depending on the RF power out. This saves battery power and extends runtimes. The VSTx supports video/audio and data transmission with selectable modulation bandwidths of 6, 7 and 8 MHz. Stop by the booth or visit www.imt-government.com
for more information.
Agilent Technologies Booth 813
Agilent Technologies will demonstrate its newest RF/microwave design and test products at 2011 IEEE MTT-S (IMS)
, Booth 813. Event highlights:
- Integrated Multi-layer Design Tools using Genesys RF/Microwave simulation software, SystemVue, a design platform and EMPro software. See LTE library for SystemVue .
- Waveform analysis & characterization with PXI & AXIe tools.
- Wideband signal generation & analysis solutions that will include the 81180 arbitrary waveform generator, PSG signal generator, 90000X oscilloscope , N9000A CXA, the MXG signal generator and Signal Studio software, the PXA signal analyzer and the 89600B VSA software.
- Millimeter wave signal analysis with frequencies up to 50 GHz, external mixing beyond 325GHz using the PXA signal analyzer.
- Nonlinear Behavioral Analysis Solutions using the Agilent nonlinear vector network analyzer (NVNA) and Advanced Design System (ADS).
- LTE Advanced physical layer test solutions with X-Series advanced measurement applications, in conjunction with the PXA.
- 4-port 110GHz millimeter-wave VNA device characterization with PNA/PNA-X Millimeter-Wave Network Analyzers . Agilent VNA options for RF
- 16-port 67 GHz VNA for gigabit interconnect analysis using the N1930B 67GHz 16-Port PLTS system .
- RF & uW field test solutions with the N9923A FieldFox RF Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) http://www.eetimes.com/electronics-products/analog-products/4114864/Agilent-handheld-VNA-takes-accuracy-portability-built-in-calibration-to-the-field, the N9344C and N9343C handheld spectrum analyzers.
- Agilent's demonstrations at IMS 2011 include its business partners, technical programs and workshops.