The Embedded Systems Conference Silicon Valley is soliciting proposals from speakers with deep technical expertise and innovative applications and ideas for the technical conference program and speed training theater sessions.
The conference organizers are seeking paper proposals for technical sessions and 45-minute "speed training" theater talks on the show floor. The Embedded Systems Conference Silicon Valley, part of DESIGN West 2013, will be held April 22-25, 2013, at the San Jose Convention Center.
The deadline for entries in Nov. 2, 2012.
Conference organizers are accepting applications for the following tracks:
- Connectivity and networking
- Debugging and test
- Embedded Android
- "Hello World" – focused on the latest hardware and software development tools
- Hardware: Design, I/O, and Interfacing
- Linux Kernel and operating systems
- Low-Power design
- Processors and programmable devices
- Real time operating systems
- Safety, security & hacking embedded systems
- Systems design
The conference organizers are particularly interested in abstracts describing:
- Talks that are more technical and reveal new ways of thinking about and applying embedded systems technology
- Talks that feature content never seen before that you have created specifically for the Embedded Systems Conference
- Real-world case studies involving the novel application of technology or illustrating a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made (and why) during the design process
- Hands-on demos illustrating key technical principles and talks that engage the audience in an unusual or more interactive way.
For more information and to submit your abstracts, click here.