Drum roll please! It has been a great year on the RF and Microwave Designline. Here are the Top 10 articles, as voted by your page turns...Congratulations to the winners!
1. Unification in the RF front-end : the new MIPI standard November 2010. Victor Wilkerson, Director, Digital Design, WiSpry, Inc. and Gernot Hueber, Head of RF Innovations, DICE GmbH & Co KG / Infineon
2. Inside Bluetooth low-energy technology November 2010. Kjartan Furset, Nordic Semiconductor
3. MIPI M-PHY takes center stage November 2010.
Ashraf Takla, Mixel Inc. and George Brocklehurst, Nanotech Semiconductor
4. RF front end adapts for increased mobile data demand Tero Ranta, Duncan Pilgrim and Richard Whatley, Peregrine Semiconductor, October 2010.
5. Radiated efficiency: A true measure of antenna performance. December 2010.
Jouni Lifländer, RF Designer, Pulse Finland Oy
6. Move over RC: silicon timing has you beat. November 2010. Greg Zimmer, Linear Technology Corporation
7. Software defined radio: Don't talk to me about ENOBS (Part 1 of 2). September 2010.
Scott Kulchycki, National Semiconductor Corp.
8. Principles of modern radar (Part 1 of 3). October 2010. SciTech Publishing,.
9. Software Defined Radio: Don’t Talk to Me about ENOBs, Part 2 of 2 September 2010
Scott Kulchycki, Ph.D., Staff Engineer, High-Speed Signal Path Group, National Semiconductor Corporation.
10. Two different ways of looking at noise figure. December 2010. John Hansen, Agilent Technologies.