You and your fellow RF & Microwave Designline readers have voted (via your page views)óso here are the Top 10 stories that were of the greatest interest you thus far this year (and a wide variety it is!). Congratulations to all of the authors.
If there's a topic you would like us to cover on the EETimes RF&Microwave Designline, or if you feel your colleagues overlooked a great article on the site, sound off in the comments below!
1) Whatís up with TI and National Semiconductor? by Janine Love
2) How to design a digital FM radio by Gautam Das and Udayan Umapathi, Cypress Semiconductor
3) Understand and characterize envelope-tracking power amplifiers by Gerard Wimpenny, Nujira Ltd. & Member of OpenET Alliance
4) Eight ways to improve RF spurious performance by Pete Hanish, Applications Engineer, Texas Instruments
5) A short history of spread spectrum byNordic Semiconductor
6) An overview of the LTE physical layer--Part II by Frank Rayal, Telesystem Innovations
7) Boosting long-haul microwave capacity with 1024 QAM by Eirik Nesse, Ceragon Networks
8) Changing the paradigm for TV silicon tuners by Melissa Chee and Scott Howe, Fresco Microchip
9) An overview of the LTE physical layer--Part I by Frank Rayal, Telesystem Innovations
10) How DOCOMO Beijing Labs cut development time in half by DOCOMO Beijing Labs team