Green Hills Software, Inc. today announced that the Green Hills product suite is now available for the Renesas SH726x series of SuperH microcontrollers. Included in Green Hills Software's product family are the MULTI integrated development environment, TimeMachine tool suite, Green Hills compilers, DoubleCheck static analysis tools, velOSity royalty-free real-time operating system, and Green Hills Probes.
This added support is designed to reduce the cost of software development and shorten time-to-market for car infotainment, home audio, and similar digital audio systems executing on the advanced SuperH microcontroller.
The portfolio components include:
- MULTI integrated development environment for multicore development and debugging
- TimeMachine tool suite
- DoubleCheck static analysis tool suite
- Green Hills C/C++ and MISRA C compilers for the SuperH RISC cores
- velOSity real-time operating system
- Green Hills Probe and SuperTrace Probe
The Green Hills Software solution for the SH726x microcontroller series is available today.
for more information.