Las Vegas, NV – Enea today announced Enea Accelerator Platform 2.0, a software platform for IP-based network equipment such as media gateways, basestation controllers, and optical trunking systems. The Enea Accelerator Platform integrates carrier-grade Linux (Wind River or MontaVista), system management middleware, network protocols, database software and DSP management software.
New features in version 2.0 include support for in-service software upgrades. This capability enables individual software components to be loaded and restarted while the system is running. Other new features include:
- Full support for the SA Forum Availability Management Framework, including redundancy models, fail-over modes and health monitoring capabilities.
- DSP management support for data plane blades.
- HPI shelf management interface software.
- Support for the ConfD on-device network management solution.
- Support for ATCA/AMC-based DSP and PowerPC hardware from Embedded Planet and Mercury Computer.
- A reference implementation for Kontron ATCA systems.
For more information see www.enea.com.