Erie, Pa. Bliley Technologies, Inc. has announced its V-Series voltage-controlled crystal oscillators (VCXOs). The V-Series VCXOs are designed to meet the low jitter and tight stability requirements of PLL and Sonet/SDH systems. The VCXOs also
provide support for a range of data storage and transmission applications including 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel.
Featured in the V-Series is the V85G VCXO with ultra-low phase jitter of 0.3 ps max., +/-25 ppm frequency stability, and a frequency range of 1.5 to 200 MHz. It also provides a tri-state enable/disable function and multiple supply voltages.
The V-Series offerings include the following:
- V105A: 5.0 x 3.2 mm, frequency range of 1.0 to 54 MHz, TTL/HCMOS compatible
- V85E: 7.5 x 5.0 mm, frequency range of 1.5 to 200 MHz, TTL/HCMOS
- V85F: 7.0 x 5.0 mm, frequency range of 1.5 to 200 MHz, TTL/HCMOS
- V85G: 7.0 x 5.0 mm, frequency range of 1.5 to 200 MHz, PECL/LVDS
- V85H: 7.0 x 5.0 mm, frequency range of 325 to 700 MHz, PECL/LVDS outputs
The VCXOs are RoHS compliant and housed in hermetically-sealed, ceramic SMD packaging.
Bliley unveiled the V-Series VCXOs at the 2008 International Microwave Symposium in Atlanta, Ga., June 15-19.
Pricing: $ 2.23 at 1,000 pieces and $ 1.79 at 10,000 pieces.
Availability: Immediate for standard frequency; four weeks for custom.
Product information: V-Series VCXOs
Datasheets: V105A, V85E , V85F , V85G and V85H
Bliley Technologies, Inc., 1-814-838-3571, www.bliley.com