Venice, Florida — Mentor Graphics Corp. announced its high-performance platform to accelerate the verification of PCI Express products. This new platform enables designers to test their complete system, including PCI Express I/O's, as well as employ real-world stimulus early in the development cycle. The platform consists of the Veloce® family of hardware-assisted verification products and the iSolve™ PCI Express product.
Combined with the Veloce product family, the iSolve PCI Express platform delivers a high-performance and easy-to-use system verification solution to develop PCI Express products, without compromising delivery schedules. Key benefits of the solution include:
- True PCI Express to PCI Express solution, with direct connection to PCI Express PC through industry-standard PCIe connector ("PCIe out-of-the-box")
- Provides a verification solution for root complex, switch, PCI bridge, and endpoint designs
- x1, x2, x4, and x8 lane support in one product, including auto-negotiation
- Supports PCI Express standards 1.1 and 2.0 (including Gen 2.0 rate switching)
- Ready to use with evolving BIOS, drivers, and software stacks for PCI Express
- Visibility port features for debug and visibility into the design
The solution is available for deployment at customer sites, effective immediately.