Minmax has launched a series of 50-W/in3 high power density, ultra-wide input range DC/DC converters comprising 12 different models that pack up to 20 W of power into a 1 x 1 x 0.4 inch package, with efficiency as high as 90 percent.
The MJWI20 series has wide input ranges of 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC and is available in output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, ±12 V and ±15 VDC.
Other features include soft start, continuous short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, remote on/off, six-sided shielded case, and EN55022 Class A conducted noise compliance minimizes design-in time, cost and eliminate the need for external filtering.
Standard footprint targets data communication equipments, mobile battery driven equipments, distributed power systems, telecommunication equipments, mixed analog/digital subsystems, process/machine control equipments, computer peripheral systems and industrial robot systems.
- 20 Watts Maximum Output Power
- 1 in x 1 in x 0.4 in Shielded Metal Package
- Single Output Up To 4.5 A
- 4:1 Ultra Wide Input Range
- Efficiency up to 90 percent
- 1500 VDC Isolation
- Output 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, ±12 V and ±15 VDC
- Temperature Performance -40 to +55 degrees C
- Complies with EN55022 Class A
- Soft Start
- Remote On/Off Control