Milpitas, Calif. - Linear Technology Corp. has introduced the LTC2655, a quad voltage output 16- and 12-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) family with internal reference and I2C interface. The LTC2655 DACs achieve 16-bit performance of +4LSB INL maximum over temperature, which Linear says is a factor of four better than the closest 16-bit quad competitor.
The LTC2655 offers low offset error +2mV (max) and low gain error 0.1% (max), making it well-suited for multichannel, open loop and closed loop systems. Applications include mobile communication, instrumentation, process control and industrial automation, automated test equipment (ATE) and automotive systems.
- Integrated Reference 10ppm/ºC Max
- Maximum INL Error: +4LSB at 16 Bits
- Guaranteed Monotonic over Temperature
- Selectable Internal or External Reference
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range (LTC2655-L)
- Integrated Reference Buffers
- Ultralow Crosstalk Between DACs (<1nV•s)
- Power-On Reset to Zero-Scale/Mid-Scale
- Asynchronous DAC Update Pin
- Small 20-Lead 4mm x 4mm QFN & 16-Lead Narrow SSOP Packages
Pricing: Begins at $5.04 each for the 12-bit options and $12.29 each for the 16-bit options in 1,000-piece quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.