Santa Clara, Calif. – Designed to increase wireless coverage and extend battery life for 3G and 4G mobile handsets, National Semiconductor’s latest RMS RF power detector dubbed LMH2120 offers what the company claims is the highest precision with up to 40 dB dynamic range.
National’s LMH2120 linear RMS RF power detector enables accurate RF power amplifier measurements, which are used to control transmit power and avoid interference with neighboring signals. The LMH2120’s performance remains consistent across various modulation schemes in multi-mode handsets and data cards using CDMA, W-CDMA, UMTS, LTE, GSM and GPRS cellular standards.
- Linear root mean square response
- Multi-band operation from 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- Lin conformance better than ±0.5 dB
- Modulation independent measurement of less than 0.3 dB
- RF power detection range of -35 dBm to 5 dBm
- Shutdown functionality
- Supply current of 2.9 mA
- Wide supply range from 2.7V to 5V
- Tiny 6-bump micro SMD package
Pricing: $2.40 each in 1,000-unit quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.