San Jose, Calif. –Fairchild Semiconductor is offering a linear LED driver line that can reduce board space by up to 60% by eliminating additional passive components, including inductors and switch capacitors, used in charge pumps and boost LED drivers.
The FAN5622/24/26 are two-, four-, and six-channel current-sink linear LED drivers, intended for backlighting the main LCD displays or keypads in mobile electronics. The FAN5624 is available in micro-MLP packaging (1.4 x 1.8mm), and the FAN5626 is housed in the 1.6 x 2.1mm MicroPAKT MLP.
- Low dropout voltage of 50mV
- Single-wire control interface
- High peak efficiency of 92 percent
- Wide input voltage range (2.7 to 5.5V)
- Short-circuit, under-voltage and thermal protection
Pricing: (each, 1k pcs.): FAN5622 = $0.47; FAN5624 = $0.55; FAN5626 = $0.63
Availability: Samples available now; delivery: 6 to 8 weeks
FAN5622 FAN5624 FAN5626