Poway, Calif. – AgigA Tech Inc., a subsidiary of Cypress Semiconductor Corp., has expanded its AGIGARAM line of high-speed, battery-free non-volatile DDR3 products to deliver densities up to 8GB for maintenance-free data integrity in storage and server applications.
AGIGARAM products merge NAND Flash, DRAM and a battery-free ultracapacitor power source into a non-volatile memory system. When used as a write cache in enterprise-class applications, AGIGARAM provides a performance-boosting building block while guarding against power failures and consequent loss of critical data.
- Up to 8GB non-volatile RAM with DDR3 interface
- High-speed DDR3 SDRAM interface, up to DDR3-1333
- Integrated flash management w/ ECC
- Battery-free power source (PowerGEM)
- Unlimited read/write cycles, no wear issues
- Up to 10-year data retention
- 240-pin RDIMM form factor
Availability: Sampling to alpha customers later this quarter, with production expected in the fourth quarter of 2010.
For more information: click here.