Morgan Hill, Calif. – With frequency coverage up to 43-GHz in an instrument that weighs less than 8 lbs., the MS272xC Spectrum Master series from Anritsu Co. provides what the company says is the broadest frequency range available in a handheld spectrum analyzer.
Five models, with high-end frequency coverage of 9 GHz, 13 GHz, 20 GHz, 32 GHz and 43 GHz, respectively, are available in the MS272xC series, which eliminates the need to carry heavy benchtop spectrum analyzers into the field to measure signals above 20 GHz, such as those used in microwave backhaul applications. The MS272xC Spectrum Master is integrated with a spectrum analyzer, and can be ordered with a channel scanner and interference analyzer to conduct all common field measurements, eliminating the need for multiple instruments. A number of 3G/4G options can be easily incorporated into the handheld spectrum analyzers to measure LTE, HSPA+, W-CDMA, CDMA/EV-DO, GSM/EDGE, TD-SCDMA/HSDPA, and WiMAX signals.
- Fast sweep time: 27 seconds for a 43 GHz span with a 30 kHz RBW
- Phase noise: -100 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz and dynamic range of 101 dB
- High sensitivity: -159 dBm at 1 GHz and -145 dBm at 43 GHz
- Frequency accuracy: ± 25 ppb with GPS On
- Operating temperature range: -10° to 55° C.
Pricing: Starts at $15,950.00
Availability: Delivery is 4 weeks ARO
Datasheet: Click here.