Ambler, Pa. – MEN Micro Inc. has designed its 6U FPGA-based, triple-redundant A602 64-bit VMEbus single board computer (SBC) with a lock-step architecture that keeps software development at a minimum.
With this redundant lock-step system that increases system reliability, the SEU-resistant A602 runs the same set of operations in parallel to ensure that the programming only views the hardware components once. The A602 is well-suited for mission-critical applications in avionics and railway markets.
- Triple redundancy on a single board
- 1-slot 64-bit VMEbus master
- 3x redundant PowerPC® 750 CPU, up to 900 MHz
- 3x redundant 512 MB DDR RAM
- 2x redundant 256 MB Flash, ECC
- 1x 1 MB FRAM, ECC
- Redundant local PSUs
- 1x standard PMC slot
- 1x PMC slot for AFDX® PMC (rear I/O only)
- 1x RS232 via front and rear I/O
- PMC I/O, board management and more via rear I/O
- Compliant with DO-254 up to DAL A
- -40 to +50°C with qualified components
Availability: Delivery is six to eight weeks ARO.
Datasheet: Click here.