Milpitas, Calif. Linear Technology Corp. has introduced the LTC4365, an overvoltage (OV), undervoltage (UV) and reverse protection controller for portable instrumentation, industrial automation and automotive applications that require windowed supply protection.
The LTC4365 provides two comparator inputs to configure the OV and UV set points within its normal operating range using an external resistive divider. A gate pin controls a dual N-channel MOSFET to ensure only voltages within the OV and UV window are passed to the output. Reverse supply protection circuits automatically isolate the load from negative input voltages.
- Wide operating voltage range: 2.5V to 34V
- Protects against transients to 60V
- Reverse supply protection to -40V
- Controls dual N-channel MOSFET
- Blocks 50Hz & 60Hz AC power
- No input capacitor or TVS required for most applications
- Adjustable UV and OV protection range
- Low operating current: 125ľA
- Low shutdown current: 10ľA
- Fault status output
- Compact 8-lead, 3mm x 2mm DFN &TSOT-23 (ThinSOT) packages
Pricing: Starting at $1.49 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.