Fountain Inn, S.C. AVX Corp. has released its TCM Series of SMD tantalum polymer multi-anode capacitors with what it claims have the industrys lowest ESR of just 25mO, making the parts well-suited for high-performance power circuit, telecom and wireless data transfer applications.
The TCM Series 22”F/35V capacitors feature a safe, reduced-ignition failure mode. AVX constructed the parts using a conductive polymer cathode, which make them stronger against overloading and thermal runaway. This enables a decrease in recommended voltage de-rating down to 20%.
- ESR: 25 mO
- Capacitance: 22 ”F
- Capacitance range: 1000”F
- Capacitance Tolerance: ±20%
- Rated voltage: 35V
- Temperature Range: -55șC to +105șC
- Leakage Current DCL: 0.1CV
- Reliability: Failure rates of 1%/1000 hours at 85șC and full rated voltage
Datasheet: Click here.