San Diego, Calif.— Peregrine Semiconductor is calling PE42662, the latest addition to its UltraCMOS silicon-on-sapphire (SOS) mobile wireless switch portfolio, the industry’s first fully symmetric RF switch.
The PE42662 SP6T (single pole, six throw) RF switch brings design flexibility to manufacturers of 3G front-end modules used in multi-band GSM/EDGE/WCDMA handsets. The switch incorporates six fully symmetric transmit ports that allow designers to freely configure any combination of transmit/receive ports for GSM, EDGE and WCDMA.
- All-TX design allows for any mode, any band on all ports
- Three-pin CMOS logic control with integral decoder and standby state
- Harmonic performance: 2fo = -40 dBm and 3fo= -40dBm
- Low TX insertion loss: 0.5 dB at 900-MHz, 0.6 dB at 1900 MHz
- TX -TX isolation of 38 dB at 900 MHz, 33 dB at 1900 MHz
- 4000 V HBM ESD tolerance, ANT port
- 2000 V HBM ESD tolerance all ports
- +68 dBm IIP3 @ 50O
- -111 dBm IMD3
- No blocking capacitors required
Pricing: Contact Peregrine’s worldwide sales and distribution network.
Availability: Flip-chip die form in volume today.
Datasheet: Click here.