Sunnyvale, Calif. –SiTime Corp. has introduced the SiT8503, a kHz frequency silicon MEMS oscillator for audio, microcontroller and high reliability industrial applications.
- Programmable support for any frequency between 200 kHz and 1000 kHz (with accuracy up to 5 decimal places)
- Configurable operating voltages of 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V or 3.3V.
- Extreme ruggedness: exhibits shock resistance of up to 50,000 G and vibration resistance of up to 70 G
- Configurable frequency stability of ±20PPM, ±25PPM, ±30PPM or ±50PPM
- 100% drop-in replacement of quartz solutions in all four industry-standard surface-mount packages (7.0x5.0 mm, 5.0x3.2 mm, 3.2x2.5 mm and 2.5x2.0 mm)
- Current consumption of less than 10µA in standby mode
Pricing: The 50 PPM SiT8503 in the 7.0x5.0 mm package is offered at a list price of $1.05 in 10,000 unit quantities.
Availability: Samples are available now with volume production available on Sept. 30, 2010.
Datasheet: Click here.