Greenville, S.C. – AVX Corp. has developed a wet electrolytic tantalum module that provides high capacitance values while saving board space.
The TWM Series wet electrolytic tantalum module has been developed using several of AVX's patented high capacitance cathode system that enables high CV designs beyond the values specified in the Mil-PRF-39006 drawing. It is manufactured and tested to the 93026 specification, and withstands the harsh shock and vibration requirements of M39006.
The TWM Series wet electrolytic tantalum module is intended for output filtering, battery holdup, and energy storage and delivery in harsh environment applications.
- Capacitance Values: Up to 6,600uf at 25 volts, and up to 450uf at 125 rated volts
- Voltage Range: 25 to 125V
- Temperature Range: -55ºC to 125ºC
- Tolerance Range: 10%, 20%
- Case sizes: 93026 case sizes T3 (D case, up to 100uf in 125VDC) through T4 (E case up to 150uf in 125VDC)
Pricing: Typically starts at $200.00 each in volume for standard capacitance and voltage packages, depending on the capacitance value, component size, and voltage rating.
Availability: Lead time of 10 weeks.
Datasheet: Click here.