Middleton, Wis. Ė Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) is offering its first air- or conduction-cooled 3U VPX single-board computer (SBC) based on Freescale Semiconductorís dual-core QorIQ P2020 processor.
Dubbed XPedite5570, X-ESí latest product provides a low-power, high-performance SBC for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) constrained military applications. Consuming less than 20 watts, the XPedite5570 can host nearly any high-performance, FPGA-based, A/D or camera-interfaced XMC module for UAV surveillance applications.
- Freescale QorIQ P2020 processor with two 1.2-GHz Power Architecture e500 cores
- Up to 4 GB of DDR3-800 ECC SDRAM
- Up to 16 GB of NAND flash and 256 MB of redundant NOR flash
- Two x4 PCI Express VPX data-plane links to the backplane
- Two 1000BASE-X Gigabit Ethernet VPX control-plane links to the backplane
- Two optional 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet links to the backplane
- One XMC/PrPMC site
- Two serial ports
- One USB port
- Operating system support:
o Green Hills INTEGRITY Board Support Package (BSP)
o Wind River VxWorks BSP
o Linux BSP
Pricing: Varies depending on memory configuration and ruggedization level. Volume discounts apply based on final configuration and yearly commitments.
Datasheet: Click here.