Fremont, Calif. – Designed for VPX 3U modules, Dawn VME Products has announced its ruggedized 4-slot conduction-cooled enclosure it is marketing under the brand name VPX CUBE.
Dawn's CCE-3VX4 VPX CUBE is designed to MIL-STD-810F, DO-160E and MIL-STD-461E standards, and compliant with applicable VITA 46 (VPX), VITA 48 (REDI) and VITA 65 (OpenVPX) specifications. The VPX CUBE features 4 slots of 3U VPX on a 1" pitch high bandwidth backplane and an integrated, wide temperature range 400 Watt power supply.
- 4 slots of 3U VPX on 1" pitch
- VPX, VPX-REDI and OpenVPX compliant
- MIL-STD-810F, DO-160E and MIL-STD-461E compliant
- 3U VPX and Open VPX card compatible
- Accepts VPX-REDI card widths of 0.8” or 1”
- Cold plate base coupled conduction cooled
- Mission-critical rugged and reliable
- All-conditions environmental sealing
- Integrated 400W power supply
- Embedded RuSH technology for precision monitoring
- Quick custom fabric mapping
- Front I/O mapping overlay
- 7"L x 6"W x 7.62"H, ~ 13.5 lbs. without cards
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
Pricing: Contact company.
Datasheet: Click here.