Santa Clara, Calif. –MosChip Semiconductor Technology Ltd. announced its MCS9950 multi-function PCI Express (PCIe) connectivity with display controller chip that offers built-in support to enable a variety of PCIe to multiple I/O connectivity and display options.
Applications include connectivity for docking stations in popular media players; serial attached devices; serial networking / monitoring equipment; Point of Sale (POS) terminals; embedded systems I/O expansions; and industrial control, security, monitoring and PC applications.
- XGA - up to 1024 X 768 - compatible display controller
- Up to four serial ports
- One parallel port
- Eight GPIOs
- 13-pin proprietary interface
- One lane (x1) 2.5 Gbps PCIe bus
- LVDS-based Flat Panel Display (FPD) link
- Dedicated I2C interface
- Core and analog supply voltage: rated at approximately 1.2V
- I/O supply voltage: rated at 3.3V
- Operating temperature: up to 85ºC
- Fully compliant with PCI Express base specification, revision 1.1
Pricing: Starts at $12.50 in 10,000 unit quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.