Tyco Electronics has qualified its family of PolySwitch nanoASMD, microASMD, miniASMD, ASMD and AHS surface-mount devices according to AEC-Q200 standards to address the miniaturization trend in automotive electronics.
The automotive-grade PolySwitch devices help provide overcurrent and overtemperature protection for electronic control units (ECUs), I/O ports and traces, telematics and infotainment systems and motor and motor control circuits.
- Qualified per AEC-Q200 specification
- RoHS compliant and halogen free
- Footprints from 1206 to 3425
- Current ratings from 0.05 to 3.0A
- Voltage ratings from 16 to 60V
- Fast time-to-trip
- Low resistance
- Rated from -40°C to +85°C; PolySwitch AHS device family is rated up to 125°C
Pricing: Device dependent, available upon request
Availability: Now; delivery is 10 weeks ARO
Datasheet: Click here.