Providing military and aerospace electronics design engineers with the capability to integrate ultra-precision resistor networks into high reliability circuits for harsh environments, TT electronics BI Technologies is offering a series of custom thin film resistor networks in hermetically sealed metal or HTCC (high-temperature, cofired ceramic) packages.
Designated the Model 144 Series, the resistor networks can be specified with custom schematics, non-standard resistance values and ultra-tight resistance and TCR tolerances. In addition to hermetically sealed packages, the Model 144 Series networks also feature a proprietary passivation coating over the precision nichrome resistive elements to protect against humid environments. The package cavity is filled with inert nitrogen.
- Hermetically sealed through-hole DIP and surface mount flatpack packages with 3 to 28 pins
- Resistance values from 10ohms to 3Mohms
- Tolerances down to ±0.025% (ratio tolerances to ±0.01%) in ratio values up to 1:1000
- Typical TCRs are ±25ppm°/C
- Tracking between resistors available to ±1ppm/°C
- Operating temperature range is from -55°C to +175°C
Datasheet: Click here.
Availability: Typical lead times for the Model 144 Series custom resistor networks are from 10 to 16 weeks, with no minimum order quantity required.