Linear Technology Corp. has developed a high input voltage isolated flyback DC/DC controller with guaranteed operation for junction temperatures as high as 150°C. The LT3748H does not require an opto-isolator, third winding or signal transformer for feedback, as the output voltage is sensed from the primary-side flyback signal. The LT3748 operates over a 5V to 100V input voltage range and drives an external N-channel power MOSFET, making it well suited for a wide variety of automotive, industrial, telecom and datacom applications.
- -40°C to 150°C guaranteed junction temperature operation
- VIN range from 5V to 100V
- No opto-isolator, transformer or third winding required for feedback
- Drives external N-Channel power MOSFET
- Current-mode control
- Boundary mode operation
- VOUT Set with two external resistors
- Off-the-shelf transformers
- Programmable soft-start
- Programmable undervoltage lockout
- Output voltage temperature compensation
Pricing: In 1ku, starts at $3.71 each.
Availability: In a small MSOP-16 package with 4 pins removed for additional high voltage pin spacing. Datasheet: Click here.