E-Switch released its TM1000 series tilt switch, which has a one million life cycle expectancy.
The switch is environmentally friendly and contains no mercury. It is triggered when it is tilted at 45 degrees of the horizontal. Applications include portable equipment, gaming and computer, security devices and medical equipment.
Datasheet: Click here.
- Life Expectancy: 1,000,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 20mA 24V (AC or DC)
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 5 Ohms max
- Contact Arrangement: SPST
- Insulation Resistance: 100Megaohms min at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength (1 min): 500 VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -25°C to +70ºC