International Rectifier, IR, introduced the AUIRS2191S 600V driver IC and AUIRGP50B60PD1 600V non-punch-through (NPT) insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) for use in energy-efficient DC-DC automotive applications.
The devices feature fast switching speed and high power density, making them well suited for use in high frequency DC-DC applications, including high power DC-DC SMPS converters used in electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
AUIRS2191S key highlights:
- Topology: Dual channel high- and low- side drivers
- High-side supply offset voltage: 600V
- Package: SOIC16
- Output Source / Sink Current: +3.5A source/-3.5A sink
- Vcc range: 10-20V w/ULVO
- Vbs range: 10-20V w/ULVO
- Typical propagation delay: 90/90ns On/Off
AUIRGP50B60PD1 key highlights:
- Package: TO-247
- VCES: 600
- IC @25oC: 60A
- VCE(on) typ: 2.0V @33A
- Co-pack diode: 25A HEXFRED
- Qg: 205nC
Pricing: In 100ku quantities, the AUIRS2191S begins at $1.35 each and the AUIRGP50B60PD1 at $3.78.
Availability: Production orders are available immediately.