The PFM VI BRICK module from Vicor is an AC-DC converter with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that provides isolation, voltage transformation and PFC regulation in a single stage using advanced, high-frequency soft switching technology.
With its Adaptive Cell architecture enabling consistently high efficiency over worldwide AC mains, the PFM VI BRICK delivers 330W at 48V (SELV) in a 9.5 mm-thin profile. Its thin profile liberates system architects from dimensional constraints of bulky power supplies. Its small size, coupled with secondary-side energy storage at 48V, allows greater flexibility and creativity to design slim products. Its modular, scalable power component functionality supports efficient, cost-effective power systems with 'N+1' redundancy.
- Input Voltages: 85 - 264 Vac (rectified); 47- 63 Hz
- Output Voltages: 48 V isolated and regulated output
- Output Power: 330 W
- Dimensions: 1.92" x 1.91" x 0.37" (48.8 x 48.6 x 9.5 mm)
- 48 V isolation and regulated output with safe, low voltage energy storage
- High power density - 243 Win3
- High efficiency over the entire input voltage range, ~93%
- Low profile package
- 100ºC baseplate operation
Datasheet: Click here.