Allegro MicroSystems Inc. is housing its latest high voltage three-phase motor driver family in a small package that minimizes board space and expands the use of inverter technology (variable speed control) in low power motor drivers. The SX68000M series is targeted at the white good appliance and industrial markets.
The IC consists of the necessary power elements (six MOSFETs) and pre-drive ICs (two), needed to configure the main circuit of an inverter. This enables the main circuit of the inverter to be configured with fewer external components.
- VAC input voltage: 85 to 230
- Regulated output: 7.5V
- Output current: 1.5 to 2.5 A
- Withstand voltages of up to 500 V (MOSFET breakdown voltage
- Packaging: Fully molded SOP with 27 pins at 1.2 mm pitch
- Body size: 22 × 14.1 × 2.1 mm
Pricing: In 1ku, the SX68001M is $6.28; SX68002M, $6.52; SX68003M, $7.22.
Availability: 12-week ARO lead-time to market.
Datasheet: Click here.