Vishay Intertechnology Inc. introduced a new series of solid tantalum chip
capacitors featuring a design specific for pulsed operation in wireless modems.
The 592W devices feature capacitance from 330 µF to 2200 µF over a voltage
range of 6.3 V to 10 V in three case sizes offering low profiles of 1.6 mm and
The capacitors feature stable electrical performance over temperature, pulse
repetition interval, and voltage. The devices will be used as bulk capacitors
for pulse loads in PA circuits and energy storage in wireless modems,
solid-state drives, and mobile stereo audio.
- Capacitance: 330 µF to 2200 µF
- Voltage range: 6.3V to 10V
- Profile size: 1.6 mm and 2.0 mm
- Case codes: C (7.1 mm by 3.2 mm), M (7.5 mm by 6.3 mm), and X (14.5 mm by
- 100 % surge current tested
- Operating temperature range of - 55 °C to + 125 °C (with voltage derating)
- Standard capacitance tolerance of ±
Pricing: $1 per piece.
Availability: Samples and production quantities of the 592W series
capacitors are available now, with lead times of eight to 10 weeks for larger
Datasheet: Click here.