E-Switch released its LP16 illuminated pushbutton switch series that it claims offers a life cycle expectancy of 50 million, which it attributes to its magnet design.
The LP16 series includes two cap sizes—2.2mm and 14.6mm square. The series also offers many illumination options, cap colors, LED color options, and/or a diffuser color. The LP16 series is well-suited for audio/visual applications, instrumentation, telecommunication, networking and the computer peripheral market.
- Life Expectancy: 50,000,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 100mA, 20VDC
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 150 milliohms
- Function: SPST, Off-(On)
- Insulation Resistance: 10Megaohms min at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength (1 min): 500 VAC
- Operating Force: 250 gf ± 50gf
- Total Travel: 3.3mm ±0.3mm
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -5°C to +60°C
Datasheet: Click here.